Frequently Asked Questions:
How do you protect the furniture?
All the furniture is professionally wrapped with packing materials and thick moving blankets (this service is included in the price)..
Rapid Move Cargo LLC reserves the right to refuse to move any item that is not specifically mentioned by the client on the day we provided the quote..
Rapid Move Cargo LLC will not be held responsible for damages to items the Client chooses to not have boxed/packing materials.
Rapid Move Cargo LLC will not be held responsible for damages to items or property when the Client chooses to have force applied to items during course of move.
Rapid Move Cargo LLC does it’s best to point out previous furniture damage, and cannot be held responsible for any item that is damaged prior to moving.
Can you move perishable food items?
Yes we do, food we will pack all fragile items first then food will remain inside the Refrigerator as it’ll be the last item to load at the current location and first item to unload once we arrived at the new location.
Can you transport pets to our new home?
We do not transport pets. Ideally, pets and plants travel best in your own car.
We will not transport nor responsible to clients, live animals, hazardous (including, but not limited to chemicals, paint, fuel, firearms and ammunition).
Pricing is an all-inclusive guaranteed Flat Fees as described in the order of service. There are zero hidden fees associated with our services. Please note that should there be changes to inventory, load / unload conditions, # of pick-ups or drop offs, that your quote is subject to change. If everything is as described, there will be no changes to your price.
Estimates and Billing:
- Although our company always tries to meet the scheduled start time, it is impossible to predict all of the possible variables, such as traffic and the duration of the previous move. Therefore, Rapid Move Cargo LLC cannot discount late arrivals.
- The clock starts when we arrive on site and ends when you are satisfied with the placement of your belongings in your new residence. We will not be held responsible if the customer is not present during the time of moving and reported damages/loss once job has been completed and which they also agreed before team left the drop off location.
- Long distance and pieces moves are billed at a flat rate [based on the details client provided]
- All downtime is billable (waiting for elevator setup, property key holder is late, no moving permissions, cancel move etc.)
- A flat fee/rate is a binding Estimate and will not change so as long as your inventory and access details are accurate.
- Our schedule is based on the initial estimate we send over (or mutually agreed upon revisions). In the event you have additional items to move, a longer than expected walk, carry stuff via Stair case or elevator issues, we will do everything we can to complete the job as originally estimated. We cannot guarantee that we can extend the job past our originally estimated time frame unless our schedule allows. There’s also additional charge for return trip in the event the additional inventory items do not fit on the originally scheduled truck AED 300. We reserve the right to add additional cost to your move if deemed necessary by an unforeseen increase in inventory.
- Cancellations on the day of the Client’s move / Continuation of the job next day due to delay on customer’s end will result in the Client being charged of the same amount of their moving as our company shall not be liable for any costs incurred resulting from such changes or termination of Services.
- All damage claims must be made in writing via email within 3 days after delivery. The damage claim must include pictures and a description of the alleged damage. We have the right to inspect and repair any alleged damage, and if we are not able to do so, we have the right to hire a service professional to make the repairs.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- 20% of the payment must be made in advance, and the remaining amount will be collected at the final destination.
- Our preferred methods are cash and online transfer; however, we gladly accept Cheques.
- If you agree to these terms, this shall become a contract for services at the rates stated and will represent the entire agreement of the parties hereto. It shall apply to all additional services rendered by the company for the owner. Only an officer of the company, owner or partner has power to modify the terms and conditions of this contract, and then only in writing. We shall not be bound by any other promise or representation.